Friday, November 9, 2007

what my sources reveal...

Taken together, the sources I have consulted so far on my research topic reveal that there is evidence that homosexuality is a result of genetics, but I have also found that even though someone may have the genetics to be gay, he or she may not consider themselves homosexual. I have also found that homosexuality is also present in mammals other than human beings, which could support my argument that homosexuality is not a choice. I found research using qualitative research and also quantitative research. By using a diverse type of evidence, I believe my viewpoint could reach more people.

1 comment:

Zupo said...

I think that this is a very interesting topic choice. Even though I don't totally agree with what you have found, it seems like you have very strong research backing it, which should make for a great paper.