Monday, October 29, 2007

Types of Sources I will be Using

According to those who are homosexual and experts in the field of psychology, is homosexuality a choice or is it genetic?

In order to answer this question, I will be using a lot of primary sources. I will be interviewing a few gay people and I will also use information from studies done by psychologists interested in whether or not homosexuality is genetic. My best friend is gay, and I'm sure he'd be happy to give me a lot of insight to this topic. I will also explore the catholic church's point of view on the issue and I want to find out if they have any sufficient evidence that being gay is not genetic and that it is "curable". I am not sure what kind of articles I will find in the field of psychology, but I will hopefully find an actual legitimate study on the issue. In order to know if it is legitimate or not, I will need to make sure those who are conducting the study are qualified enough and that there are little or no biases affecting the study.

No comments: